Wing P Series Boats
- Patent pending Wing hull design creates hydrodynamic lift and compartmentalizes the running surface to reduce vacuum - quicker to plane and greater speeds with heavier loads
- Large interior space
- Polyurethane Fabric used throughout for longer life and 2-3 times the puncture resistance of Hypalon or PVC
- Thermo welded seams for a joint as strong as continuous material
- Composite transom; lighter weight and stronger than aluminum, will not decay like wood
- California made with U.S. materials and Berry Amendment compliant
Combat Rubber Raiding Craft
Made of Cooley Coolthane® polyurethane fabric, the P Series is stronger and enjoys 2-3 times the puncture resistance of Hypalon and PVC products. Tube seams are heat welded into a single fabric – not glued – forming a joint even stronger than the material itself.
In speed tests with medium loads, each of the P Series boats without speed tubes achieved the same top-end speed as a competitive model with speed tubes. Additionally, each of the P Series throw a smaller wake profile — so clandestine operations stay that way.
As an example: Under light load conditions of 800lbs with a 40hp engine, the P4.7 exceeds 30 miles per hour. It also features 20% more usable deck space than similar-sized competitive models and is nearly 50 lbs. lighter.
- Patent pending hull design creates hydrodynamic lift and compartmentalizes the running surface to reduce vacuum — affording higher running surface to reduce vacuum — affording higher speeds with heavier loads, quicker to plane and greater fuel speeds with heavier loads, quicker to plane and greater fuel efficiency
- The design of Wing CRRCs without speed tubes out-performs the competition’s boats with speed tubes in a medium load.
- Interior space of the Wing P-Series is greater than the competitive respective models.
- Independent tests prove Polyurethane fabric makes a stronger, more durable tube with better air-holding characteristics than Hypalon or PVC alternatives, contributing to superior performance in all conditions.
- Thermal welded seam failure is virtually non-existent. Count on extended service life thanks to virtually no maintenance required on welded versus glued seams.
Specifications are estimates and are subject to varienace. More models to come!
(coming Jan. 2015)
|Number of Chambers:||3||5||5||5|
|Usable Deck Space:||30.6 sq. ft.||38.7 sq. ft.||44.8 sq. ft.||55 sq. ft.|
|Craft Weight Empty:||158 lbs.||180 lbs.||192 lbs.||275 lbs.|
|Craft Weight with Full Composite Hard Deck:||280 lbs.||312 lbs.||446 lbs.|
|Craft Weight with Composite Roll Up Deck:||274 lbs.||302 lbs.||N/A|
|Folded Dimensions:||25" x 25" x 50"||27" x 29" x 56"||38" x 38" x 65"||36" x 36" x 81"|
|Max Payload:||2,000 lbs.||2,760 lbs.||4,000 lbs.||6,000 lbs.|
|Max HP Rating:||55||65||80||115|
|Max Engine Weight:||255 lbs.||320 lbs.||345 lbs.||420 lbs.|
- D-rings for towing bridle
- Deck drain, high capacity
- External/Internal lifelines
- Handles, 6 ea. side, one bow
- Keel, inflatable with valve
- Lifting rings (4)
- Rub strakes on sides and keel
- Composite transom, floorboards, and thrustboard — lighter and stronger than aluminum and impervious to detrioriation from water intrusion (won’t rot like wood)
- Transom tow eyes
- You and your boat are covered by the Wing warranty
- Multi-piece composite forward for more storage
- Equipment bags
- Dull Coat
- 6, 9, and 18 gallon collapsible fuel bags
- Roll-up lightweight composite deck
- Fleet customization: For multiple boat orders watchers, shark fishermen, dive teams, and arctic explorers out there