Wing P Series Boats
- Patent pending Wing hull design creates hydrodynamic lift and compartmentalizes the running surface to reduce vacuum - quicker to plane and greater speeds with heavier loads
- Large interior space
- Polyurethane Fabric used throughout for longer life and 2-3 times the puncture resistance of Hypalon or PVC
- Thermo welded seams for a joint as strong as continuous material
- Composite transom; lighter weight and stronger than aluminum, will not decay like wood
- California made with U.S. materials and Berry Amendment compliant
Combat Rubber Raiding Craft
Made of Cooley Coolthane® polyurethane fabric, the P Series is stronger and enjoys 2-3 times the puncture resistance of Hypalon and PVC products. Tube seams are heat welded into a single fabric – not glued – forming a joint even stronger than the material itself.
In speed tests with medium loads, each of the P Series boats without speed tubes achieved the same top-end speed as a competitive model with speed tubes. Additionally, each of the P Series throw a smaller wake profile — so clandestine operations stay that way.
As an example: Under light load conditions of 800lbs with a 40hp engine, the P4.7 exceeds 30 miles per hour. It also features 20% more usable deck space than similar-sized competitive models and is nearly 50 lbs. lighter.
- Patent pending hull design creates hydrodynamic lift and compartmentalizes the running surface to reduce vacuum — affording higher running surface to reduce vacuum — affording higher speeds with heavier loads, quicker to plane and greater fuel speeds with heavier loads, quicker to plane and greater fuel efficiency
- The design of Wing CRRCs without speed tubes out-performs the competition’s boats with speed tubes in a medium load.
- Interior space of the Wing P-Series is greater than the competitive respective models.
- Independent tests prove Polyurethane fabric makes a stronger, more durable tube with better air-holding characteristics than Hypalon or PVC alternatives, contributing to superior performance in all conditions.
- Thermal welded seam failure is virtually non-existent. Count on extended service life thanks to virtually no maintenance required on welded versus glued seams.
Specifications are estimates and are subject to varienace. More models to come!
|Number of Chambers:||3||3||5||5||5|
|Usable Deck Space:||27.0 sq. ft.||30.6 sq. ft.||38.7 sq. ft.||44.8 sq. ft.||55 sq. ft.|
|Craft Weight Empty:||130 lbs.||150 lbs.||180 lbs.||192 lbs.||275 lbs.|
|Weight with Full Composite Hard Deck:||209 lbs.||242 lbs.||280 lbs.||312 lbs.||446 lbs.|
|Weight with Composite Roll Up Deck:||193 lbs.||226 lbs.||274 lbs.||302 lbs.||N/A|
|Folded Dimensions:||23" x 23" x 50"||25" x 25" x 52"||27" x 29" x 56"||38" x 38" x 65"||36" x 36" x 81"|
|Max Payload:||2,100 lbs.||2,100 lbs.||2,760 lbs.||4,000 lbs.||6,000 lbs.|
|Max HP Rating
(Hard Deck/Roll Deck):
|50/30||50/30||65/65||80/70||115 Hard Deck Only|
|Max Engine Weight:||242 lbs.||255 lbs.||320 lbs.||345 lbs.||420 lbs.|
|Standard Color:||Red or Black||Black||Black||Black||Black|
- D-rings for towing bridle
- Deck drain, high capacity
- External/Internal lifelines
- Handles, 6 ea. side, one bow
- Keel, inflatable with valve
- Lifting rings (4)
- Rub strakes on sides and keel
- Composite transom, floorboards, and thrustboard — lighter and stronger than aluminum and impervious to detrioriation from water intrusion (won’t rot like wood)
- Transom tow eyes
- You and your boat are covered by the Wing warranty
- Multi-piece composite forward for more storage
- Equipment bags
- Dull Coat
- 6, 9, and 18 gallon collapsible fuel bags
- Roll-up lightweight composite deck
- Fleet customization: For multiple boat orders watchers, shark fishermen, dive teams, and arctic explorers out there