Fast. Easy. And Light Weight.
The running surface design of the P Series is what truly sets it apart. In speed tests with a medium load, the P4.7 without speed tubes achieved the same top-end speed as a competitive model with speed tubes. Additionally, the P4.7 throws a smaller wake profile — so clandestine operations stay that way.
Under light load conditions with a 40-hp engine, the P4.7 exceeds 30 miles per hour. It also features 20% more usable deck space than similar-sized competitive models and is 44 lbs. lighter.
Littoral operations boats
The P Series was developed by experts in white-water rafting, swift water rescue and surf zone and littoral boat operations. So we’ve learned a thing or two about building durable boats — like incorporating non-deteriorating composite transoms for example.
Every California-built Wing boat is Berry Amendment compliant so your hard-earned money stays in-country. What does Berry Amendment Compliant mean?
When you need to get in and get out, GET WING.
At Wing, we cut our teeth white water-rafting. For essentially two decades we have experimented and tested designs and materials in some of the harshest environments imaginable— shooting rapids, strafing rocks, dropping down waterfalls, breaking surf, and more fun stuff. This new P Series is the culmination of those tests, surpassing even our lofty expectations in terms of durability and performance.
Instead of the original Hypalon boats popular in the 80’s, we’ve always built Polyurethane boats exclusively at our California-based facility. Polyurethane is tougher, lasts longer, holds air better and results in a more environmentally-friendly production process.
Benefits and Key Features:
- Patent pending Speed Step design creates hydrodynamic lift and compartmentalizes the running surface to reduce vacuum — affording higher running surface to reduce vacuum — affording higher speeds with heavier loads, quicker to plane and greater fuel speeds with heavier loads, quicker to plane and greater fuel efficiency
- The design of the P4.7 without speed tubes out-performs the competition’s boats with speed tubes in a medium load.
- Interior space of the P4.7 is greater than competitive models.
- Independent tests prove Polyurethane fabric makes a stronger, more durable tube with better air-holding characteristics than Hypalon or PVC alternatives, contributing to superior performance in all conditions.
- Thermal welded seam failure is virtually non-existent. Count on extended service life thanks to virtually no maintenance required on welded versus glued seams.
Specifications are estimates and are subject to varienace. More models to come!
|LOA:||15' 5"/4.7m||15' 5"/4.7m|
|Beam:||6'6"/1.93m||6'6"/1.93m||Inside Length:||12'3"/3.73m||12'3"/3.73m||Inside Width:||3'/.91m||3'/.91m||Buoyancy tube diameter:||20" side tubes/.51m||20" side tubes/.51m|
|Folded Dimensions, Bare Boat||27" x 29" x 56"/
.69m x .74m x 1.42m
|27" x 29" x 56"/
.69m x .74m x 1.42m
|Deck Dimensions, Disassembled||40.5" x 33" x 2"/
1.03m x .84m x .05m
|Usable Deck Space:||27.7 sq. ft/2.6sm||27.7 sq. ft/2.6sm|
|Weight, Bare Boat without Deck:||120 lbs./95 kg||120 lbs./95 kg|
|Weight, Bare Boat with roll-up floor (composite):||N/A||274 lbs./124 kg|
|Weight, Bare Boat with roll-up floor (aluminum):||N/A||304 lbs./138 kg|
|Weight, Bare Boat with Hard Deck:||285 lbs./129 kg||N/A|
|Designed Working Pressure:||4.0 psi/276mbar||4.0 psi/276mbar|
|Overload Pressure:||300% or designed working pressure (min.)||300% or designed working pressure (min.)|
|Max. Payload (including engine, fuel and roll-up deck)||2760 lbs./1252 kg||2760 lbs./1252 kg|
|Persons Capacity:||10 (not to exceed max payload)||10 (not to exceed max payload)|
- D-rings for towing bridle
- Deck drain, high capacity
- External/Internal lifelines
- Handles, 6 ea. side, one bow
- Keel, inflatable with valve
- Lifting rings (4)
- Rub strakes on sides and keel
- Composite transom — lighter and stronger than aluminum and impervious to detrioriation from water intrusion (won’t rot like wood)
- Transom tow eyes
- Wing warranty
- Dull Coat
- Roll-up deck
- Fleet customization: for multiple boat orders we will entertain special requests ranging from color options to Ninja knife holders- just ask!
- Wing P5.8 CRRC Package P/N 005.8A-004 (download PDF)
- Wing P5.8 CRRC Package P/N 8500051-YTL60-TRL (download PDF)
- Wing P4.7 CRRC Package P/N 004.7A-010 (download PDF)
- Wing P4.7 CRRC Package P/N 004.7A-009 (download PDF)