Wing Inflatables has won a GOLD award for excellence from the Defense Logistics Agency Land and Maritime. GOLD level means 100% on time deliveries and quality and only 75 companies win the honor in thousands of suppliers. Pictured are Wing employees Dave Ackroyd and Aaron Powell accepting the award presented by Army Brigadier General Darrell K. Williams, Commanding General.
What's happening at Wing®
Wing Wins GOLD DLA Land and Maritime Award for 2011!
Posted on June 21, 2012
Recent News and Announcements:
- NASA, the US Navy, and Wing: Amazing up close videos capture the spacecraft Orion’s final descent, splashdown and ocean recovery
- Wing Inflatables meets new, stringent U.S. Army requirements
- Press Release: Wing Inflatables Hires 100th Employee
- Wing Wins GOLD DLA Land and Maritime Award for 2011!
- Wing Inflatables is Recognized by the City of Arcata, CA